Monday, June 1, 2015

Brigada Eskwela 2015 - School Readiness Campaign

June 2015


Brigada Eskwela na! I am ready to attack.-)

I'm holding my gears to clean and prepare my classroom. Getting ready for this school year but before anything else I have to get my mono camera stick and have my mandatory selfie.










 First thing I did was I check first my room in and out.Do I need to have some repairs? Is it minor or major repair? Good thing my room dont need repair as of now. So I decided to clean first inside my classroom.













That's me about to start my Brigada Eskwela inside my room..










First I need to clean my rooms window blades but of course cleaning window blade was not that easy task you have to battle dirt's and annoying streaks. So first I did was to wipe those stubborn stains, second I rinse away dirt and grime from outside window then wipe the window with dry cloth or fiber cloth and for fishing touches wipe with dry news paper.







After cleaning the window I need a break take my rest have my selfie after around 15 minutes I got to finish my Brigada Eskwela.










This time I need to clean the cobweb and dust from the ceiling. I have to cover my nose so not to get complication and get sick from the dust coming from the ceiling. In doing this you must be careful.












Selfie again...

















After the ceiling, I wipe the arms chairs diligently because its full of dust. Just imagine for almost two month of no class because of school vacation.









After I done cleaning the arms chairs next was to arrange the chairs so that it will be ready for the first day of school and neatly welcome the pupils on their first day of class.











This is the work of a Filipino public school teacher. You to get involve, modelling to parents so that they will follow what you are doing and encourages others also to participate on this good program of DepEd the Brigada Eskwela.


Its tiresome but just think of it, you are helping the government, you are taking your part as a teacher you have the responsibility of your classroom and your school as a whole. So don't get tired, keep it up! get involve, take action and participate for in the end its all for the children. Don't worry God above is watching you with indescribable, amazing unlimited blessings that no human being could satisfy.


For more info on Brigada Eskwela program of DepEd and on how you can be of good help to our school in the country you can visit or click this link.





No comments:

Post a Comment